Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Transform and Roll Out!

For those with whom I am not in regular contact, just thought I'd throw up an image of the work that's been consuming most of my time lately... Weston James Anderson is 3 weeks old today and looks to be a WIP for years to come.

So far, being a Dad seems a lot like being a POW in a foreign war... I am constantly awakened just as I fall asleep; I need to be alert and on my toes at all times; strange substances are always flung at me, making sure at least part of me is wet, damp, and uncomfortable at all times. But instead of relentless beatings, he is actually sweet some of the time, so I can't complain too much. Besides, if I've got the time to complain, I oughta just sleep instead...


4 comments:

Paul Hamblin said...

Cute little dude

Jacob Sparks said...

Did you use textures for this or just paint it?

Tim Anderson said...

I have to admit, I did use some photo reference and textures.

Ken Chandler said...

Many congrats Tim!
Being a dad gets easier, and yes, you will sleep again.
This is your best work to date. :)